April 28 – Seminar on the Occasion of the Publication of the Book “Antibureaucratic Revolution” by Nebojša Vladisavljević
On Wednesday, April 28, beginning at 10 a.m. (CET),
The Institute for European Studies is organizing
A seminar on the occasion of the publication of the book by Nebojša Vladisavljević
Participants in the conversation
- Gojko Božović, publisher, “Arhipelag”
- Dr. Predrag Marković, Institute for Contemporary History
- Dr. Jovo Bakić, Faculty of Philosophy, Belgrade
- Dr. Branislav Ristivojević, Faculty of Law, Novi Sad
- Jovica Pavlović, Doctoral Student, Institute of European Studies
- Dr. Miša Đurković, Institute of European Studies
- Dr. Nebojša Vladisavljević, Faculty of Political Sciences, Belgrade, author of the book.
This is the first Serbian edition of the famous Vladisavljević’s book, created as a doctoral thesis at the London School of Economics and Political Science. It was originally published in English by Palgrave Macmillan and was very well received.
The seminar will be held in a hybrid form with exhibitors in the IES hall, while the audience will be able to follow through the Zoom application at this link.