June 22 – Conference “Balkans and Turkey in Transition”
On Tuesday, June 22, starting at 12 o’clock (CET), the Institute for European Studies and the Hanns Seidel Foundation are organizing a conference:
Balkans and Turkey in Transition
The conference will be opened by Dr. Klaus Fiesinger (Regional Director of the Hans Seidel Foundation for Southeast Europe) and Dr. Miša Đurković (Director and Principal Research Fellow of the Institute for European Studies).
- Dr. Miša Đurković, Director of the Institute for European Studies
- Dr. Constantinos Filis, Director of the International Olympic Truce Center (Athens)
- PhD Candidate Marian Karagyozov, Institute for Balkan Studies of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Dr. Albert Rakipi, Director of the Albanian Institute for International Studies (Tirana)
- Prof. Dr. Zhidas Daskalovski, Faculty of Security, “St. Kliment Ohridski” University (Skopje-Bitola)
- MA Tomaš Damjanović, MA of the Boğaziçi University in Istanbul
- Prof. Dr. Jahja Muhasilović, International University of Sarajevo
- PhD Candidate Sladjana Zdravković, Institute for European Studies
- PhD Candidate Srboljub Peović, Institute for European Studies
The conference will be held in a “hybrid” format: speakers will participate partly in the Conference Hall, partly through the Zoom application, at this link. The audience is free to participate in either of two ways.