September 23 – Round Table: “What Will the German Federal Elections Bring?”
On Thursday, September 23, starting at 11 a.m. (CEST), the Institute for European Studies is organizing a
What Will German Federal Elections Bring?
- Doctoral Student Petar Ćurčić, Institute for European Studies: Presentation of the Elections’ Campaign Course
- Dr. Dušan Dostanić, Institute for Political Studies: Ideological and Political Disputes
- Dr. Nikola Mladenović, Institute for Political Studies: The Greens and the Rise of the Green Agenda in Germany and the EU
- Dr. Dušan Reljić, Head of the SWP Office in Brussels: International Reflections of the Parliamentary Elections in Germany
- Dr. Miša Đurković, Institute for European Studies: Foreign Policy as a Campaign Theme
The round table will be held in a hybrid format: some of the speakers will speak in the Conference Hall of the Institute for European Studies, while some will speak via the Zoom application. The audience can follow the round table in both ways.
The Zoom meeting will be held on this link.