The Institute for European Studies is organizing a round table
THE POSITION OF THE SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH TODAY
Friday, October 23, 2020, beginning at 11 a.m.
You can follow the round table via the Skype link below. You do not need the installed application.
- Bogoljub Šijaković, Orthodox Theological Faculty, University of Belgrade – Serbian Orthodox Church in Contemporary Society
- Vladimir Đurić, Institute for Comparative Law – Legal Position of the Serbian Orthodox Church in the New States
- Dalibor Đukić, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade – Current position of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Serbia with special reference to Kosovo and Metohija (church property and issues of legal protection of cultural property)
- Aleksandar Raković, Institute for Recent History – Position of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Montenegro
- Darko Đogo, Orthodox Theological Faculty in Foča – Position of the Serbian Orthodox Church in BiH
- Zoran Devrnja, Orthodox Theological Faculty, University of Belgrade – The Position of the Serbian Orthodox Church and the Church Question in Macedonia
- Miša Đurković, Institute for European Studies – Serbian Orthodox Church facing new challenges (on the need and work on building social learning).